Our Services Include:
- All aspects of estate planning, such as will and trust creation, succession planning and interstate Estate and Retirement Planning.
- Estate and Trust settlement.
- Residential and commercial real estate.
- Elder law, including Medicaid planning and asset protection strategies.
- Business law, such as the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships; the sale and purchase of businesses; all aspects of business operations, including contracts.
- ERISA matters, such as the design and implementation of pension and profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans, and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
Even though the firm practices only in these specific areas, we still serve our clients' full range of legal needs. The firm has working relationships with many excellent law firms in Western New York and the Southeastern U.S. We refer our clients to them when those other needs arise.
The client base of Perotto Magee Barrett Greisberger, LLP cis evenly divided between individuals and businesses. They are located throughout New York and the Southeastern United States.
Our business clients include small businesses, many of which are family owned, larger corporations, medical and professional practices, developers, and numerous pension and retirement plans. Our individual clients include executives, retirees, the elderly and families.
- We are accessible. Phone calls and e-mails are returned promptly. We keep our clients informed on the status of all their matters.
- We get the job done, on time. Deadlines are met.
- We are efficient. We use the latest office and legal research technology.
- All matters are absolutely confidential. Our clients know that their important legal matters will not be shared with other lawyers, as can occur within large law firms.
How We Charge
We understand that legal services are costly. We provide superior service at a competitive cost. We inform our clients before we start a task on how we propose to bill. On routine matters, such as will preparation and business formation, we charge flat fees. On other matters we may charge on an hourly basis. For those matters, we almost always bill monthly.